5.22.2010

Happy Saturday- Delicious Recipe Boxes and Cards

It's been harder to keep the blogging up these past few weeks because I have taken on a summer nanny job. It's got me all inspired to do a post on vintage kid's rooms, but that will have to wait until I have more than a few minutes to write! Currently making 3 Cheese Mashed Potatoes to take to a dinner party. Thanks so much to my Chicago friend Amberly who gave me the recipe:

3 Cheese Mashed Potatoes-

4 Large Russet Potatoes
4.5 oz of Brie
5.5 oz of Goat Cheese
3/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Cup of Whole Milk
Salt and Pepper to Taste

Boil potatoes and preheat oven to 350. When potatoes are ready, mash and add cheese and milk. Leave some extra cheese to sprinkle on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.

I was noticing that the recipe card she gave me was so cute and vintage-like, so I just had to search around for other cute cards and vintage or vintage inspired recipe boxes. Here are the fruits of my labor. Amusez-vous bien!

Recipe Box from The Regional Assembly of Text, $28

I have this and I enjoy it immensely! It's from the Martha Stewart Line and can be purchased at Macy's for $14.99

Letterpress Recipe Card (set of 8) Megaphone Yum by Etsy seller pressarussa, $12.50

Kitschy Recipe Box from Etsy seller snapsink, $8

 
 Fleur Recipe Cards from Anthropologie, $14


Letterpress Recipe Cards and Box by Etsy seller 1canoe2, $46

Great Vintage Mint Card File Drawer from Etsy seller chantclair11, $24


Dabney Lee Monogrammed Recipe Boxes from The Well Appointed House, $80
(A bit pricey, but maybe if you found a plexi glass box, you could make your own...)

Betty Crocker's Recipe Box (with original 1950's recipes) from Urban Outfitters, $16.95

Let's Bake Recipe Card (set of 12) by Etsy seller emilyanndesigns, $9

Wood Grain File Box by Etsy seller askpatrick, $16

Set of 6 Letterpress Recipe Cards by Etsy seller 622press, $8

 
Metal Card File from Etsy seller twoartdirectors, $35

1 comment:

  1. This article is very beneficial. I am making a recipe boxes as a gift for the bride, and all those who are attending the bridal shower ceremony bring the recipe cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails