1.24.2010

From Spain with Love- Adding Spanish Flare to Your Home

Currently I am in Seville, Spain and have an hour or so to kill before I go pick up my husband from the airport. I thought to pay homage to the country I have had the priviledge of working in, living in, and traveling to for some portion of each of the five past years. Here are some shots of life in beautiful Sevilla.





To add some classic Spanish flare to your home, I suggest the following:

 La Villajoyosa España Clock by Etsy seller LaAlicia, $38




Vintage Spanish Brass and Crystal Chandelier by Etsy seller KellyMcDavid, $150
 
Vintage Orange Tree Citrus Blossom Tablecloth from Etsy seller callmejasper, $74

1939 Vintage Map of Spain from Etsy seller storiesdivinations, $12

 Feria Sevilla 1973 Poster from fotosearch.com 
Señor y Señora Scatter Pillows by Etsy seller idotakeu, $59.99

2 Small Tapas Bowls on Foot by Etsy seller suuskeramiek, $38

 
Flamenco Shower Curtain from Anthropologie

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with those pillows! My family is Puerto Rican and when my boyfriend and I get married, I would love to have those in our bedroom! And Spain looks amazing- I would love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely add that chandelier to my home!! Love it!

    ~melody~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful world you live in!! Ah - someday I will be able to see those sights. Mentioned you in my blog today ~ Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog -- just discovered it! Thank you so much for including me in this post! I love the "Sr y Sra" pillows -- those are great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails