12.01.2010

On Being a Busy Beaver, Holiday Style

I just can't seem to keep up a good rhythm of blogging lately. Sorry friends! I'll let you in on my projects of late: A line of Christmas photo cards for my Mostaza Seed Graphics shop. 10% of the proceeds go to World Concern's Haiti relief efforts.

All of these are for sale as digital file formats with a quick 1-2 day turn around via email. I also offer great prices on printing in just about any size (from 4x6 to 5x7 with square or rounded corners or 5.25x5.25 square prints and long 4x8 prints, all on super thick-stock paper with sleek, matte coating). Square edged printing has a special holiday turn around time of 36 hours from purchase to shipment!






I'm more than willing to switch up colors and customize to your needs. Have something specific in mind? Feel free to contact me via my Etsy shop or shoot me an email  at mostazaseeddesign@gmail.com for a quote on a custom holiday card design!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your Christmas card designs! We might have to utilize one very soon! What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails