5.16.2013

Cleaning Out My Closet

There is nothing like moving to cause you to reconsider just what exactly you need to hold on to and what must be let go... 

I have this beautimous pair of El Naturalista leather desert boots that I purchased in Spain in 2011, but rarely wear because my arch is too high, making what are otherwise the most comfy boots on earth, slightly uncomfortable for longer periods of time. They are a Euro size 40, but run a bit small, so I believe they would fit a US 9 - 9.5 just right (I know there are other large-footed sistas out there)!

I bought them on sale for 90 Euros (approximately $115 USD), but they were originally priced closer to $200, full price. They are the prettiest shade of nut brown with two inch rubber heels. Super fun to pair with tights and a skirt or skinnies.

They are in awesome, nearly new condition. I would hate to just drop them off at a thrift store and they are taking up room in my closet. Please give these cuties a good home!

If you are interested, I'm selling them for $50. Just shoot me an email at sbradac@mostazaseed.com or FB message me.





1 comment:

  1. they're beautiful! i wish i could wear them, but my feet are even bigger than yours. i wear an 11! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails