3.28.2014

Happy Friday!

Hi lovely friends,

It's Friday and weatherwise are expecting a really nice weekend in Joplin. I'm excited about that and life in general. I was laying in bed this morning and the house was momentarily quiet, the boys still sleeping and Nick had left for work. I just kept thanking God for this wonderful little family and the sweet life he has given me.

I have lots of scheming and dreaming going on in my head these days. I'm excited to share more when the time is right. For now, take a look at this beautiful sunset I captured out our West windows yesterday.


I'm sure many are familiar with the YouVersion Bible app, but did you know you can listen to audio of many of the translations? I've been listening and it's really been helpful for me to be able to internalize the Word. I'm such an auditory learner, so this should come as no surprise. It really nice to have it playing while Collin runs circles around me and I am taking care of the baby/house/business, etc.

Finally, what do y'all think of overalls being back in? I really like the idea. Here are some cute looks. I think they'd make the cutest mom-on-the-go outfit for summer, paired with some white chucks or simple sandals.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails