4.22.2010

Vintage Touches in a Portland Home

My friend Robyn has such great style. I am constantly amazed at her ability to group and arrange vintage and salvaged items in her home, so I thought to share some of that magic with you. Behold her Sellwood (Portland), OR home.


I was in her neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago and was pleased to enjoy bubble tea, and catch up, and celebrate our friend Erin's grad school thesis completion! By the time we got back to her house it was too dark for me to snap some pics, so I asked her to send some my way when she had a chance. These are a few of the many cute nooks in her house. She modestly only sent me five frames.

P.S., if you don't know what bubble tea is, please look it up. P.P.S, I have yet to find a place to buy bubble tea in Atlanta and it saddens me:( If you know of such an establishment, please fill me in!

Okay, on to Robyn's lovely vintage groupings!

Old books? Check, check, check!

These are what I believe to be called rosettes, salvaged from old staircases. Brilliant!

Succulents in an old enamelware soup toureen and conch shells. How cool:)

She has a melmac collection. I knew we were friends for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails