7.02.2011

Midsummer's Eve Bars

 Last night I made Midsummer's Eve Bars with all the berries I brought home from the farmer's market. A few friends asked for this recipe, so I thought it would be good to throw it up on my blog. You can find the recipe here. They are the perfect, easy treat for this Fourth of July weekend!


And here is a before baking and after baking shot of the bars. The recipe won't tell you to push the berries down into the batter, but they don't sink in as well if you don't and I much prefer the gooey berries baked into the top crust.


2 comments:

  1. These bars look delicious. I have been up to my eyes in blueberries lately. I baked a different blueberry recipe each night last week. Ha! I need to add these to my "to make" list. Great idea for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm also loving the great recipes for blueberries on your blog! Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails