4.19.2012

Invitation Inspiration

I've been keeping myself quite busy these past few months with wedding invitation packages. I'm loving the opporutnities to sit down and discuss weddings with brides to be. My current project is for Hannah and Jesse who will be tying the knot this fall. They are getting married at the Whitlock Inn in Marietta, GA and their wedding feel has been described as Earthy Antebellum. The colors will be gravel gray, ivory, blush and a nice seersucker blue. How fittingly Southern. These photos are my inspiration:

Photo courtesy of OnceWed via Our Labor of Love

The Whitlock Inn, Marietta, GA

Photo courtesy of Merriment Events, Richmond, VA

via Pinterest

I'll be sure to post photos when the invites are printed and hopefully a follow-up with photos of the wedding! 


2 comments:

  1. Love this blog, keep up the great work wish you all the best....

    Wedding Invitations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words, I really like your work!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails