9.18.2014

A Fall Mantel


Autumnal greetings, friends!

I've had a great deal of fun this past week, decorating our mantel for fall. I'm not a huge seasonal decorator-- except for Christmas, that is. I do, however, like to change up our mantel from time to time and the changing of seasons is as good a reason as ever! 

I teamed up with some excellent sponsors to really give our fireplace some pizzazz. One of my new favorite lines on Etsy is The Bee's Knees Shoppe. Amy made the charming felt arrow banner and the yarn pom pom flowers. If you are needing some festive bursts of color in your home, check her shop out! It's just over the top adorable.

Then, there is a new feathered friend on my mantel, made by Sheila of Clay Origins. I was able to pick from a multitude of colors for my hootie owl. Very fun! I'm also really loving this geometric planter in her shop.

My gold on black "In the House of God Forever" print is from Anchor and Ink Calligraphy. I just love this portion of Psalm 23 and every time I look at it, Jon Foreman's House of God Forever song comes to mind. 

So, in the spirit of all the goodness and mercy God has for you, take a listen and let Truth wash over your soul:


4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails