7.09.2013

Things I'm Digging

Hi friends,

I thought I'd take a moment to share some of my favorite finds of late. These would make great gifts!

The design nerd in me loves this kitchen infographic... The colors, the retro vibe, the usefulness. What's not to like?

The Cartography of Kitchenware Print by Popchartlab on Etsy, $32

I'm crushing on clutches these days. Hardly practical for a mamma, but maybe that's why I love them so. You take a cute clutch on a date night with your sweetie or to a wedding, not for running around town with a tot :) Check out all of the Made by Hank bags. They are cute, sturdy and well-made with vintage detailing

Sanska Stark Zip Clutch by Made by Hank, $25 (on sale)

We now own our home and plan to stay put for the foreseeable future, so I think it's the perfect time to invest in a cute address stamp like this! I love receiving and sending snail mail and something like this would be extra incentive to do so!

Custom Return Address Stamp by Primele on Etsy, $62


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails